Hope you all are doing fine !! I am feeling soo exhausted today after hours of Dance practice since 2 days !! phew !!!
1st- I got this black shirt from there ( the main reason for which I had gone there :P but when I tried it out as I was back it was very small in size :( so It was my 1st disappointment )
2nd- I got this grey dress which I had just liked for its lace back !! But I dont know when I tried it, I didn't find it much graceful, maybe if I accesorize it well, it would look good.
3rd- So far I considered this red top as my best purchase with its beautiful lace front and racer back.
- The market is full of beautiful stuff, and its such a huge market, you can find whatever you need.
- You can get all the major export surplus at throwaway prices. ( I got all the above stuff varying from 100 to 200 rs ).
- Its almost 4 times as compared to the Janpath and GK market.
- You really have to search a lot between piles of clothes stocked by different shopkeepers.
- Bargaining- It is the key to get the best stuff at the best prices, because mostly the stuff is from export surplus so 1 can get them at very low prices, But you should be smart enough in bargaining.
- Finding the perfect size is a big problem, as there are no try rooms anywhere. 2 of my purchases got waste coz when I tried them at home, they were of smaller size. :(
- Stuff can be many years old, so do remember to wash them off before you wear them.
- Look carefully for some defects. ( I got back home and saw a hole in 1 of the shirts I bought, though it got covered by the laces around . Also the button of a shirt broke when I tried wearing it, so I wish I had looked at them carefully )
So happy shopping !! Do share with me your experiences if you have been to Sarojini before !!
PS- I am always looking forward for your lovely comments and responses !! : )