While we all swear by our favorite high street brands and flea market finds, I am sure just like me you must have had eyes on that luxury bag or a luxury masterpiece to decorate your home.
Getting information about what's new in the luxury space, advice on premium brands, what to shop etc. is really difficult in the virtual space as most of the e-commerce portals and fashion websites only cater to the high street label market.
But finally we have an innovative platform that provides curated information on global luxury and fine living which is The Luxe Café - a J.J Valaya initiative.
"TheLuxeCafe.com is fashioned as a virtual salon for the serious purveyors of luxurious living and has a distinct approach sharing first-hand information and a 360 degree view of elite lifestyle choices. This virtual café is poised to be a one-stop hangout for the connoisseurs of exclusive tastes, travels, technology and much more.
Envisioned by Manisha Mayur Shekhar [ex-journalist and luxury marketing expert], The Luxe Café will bring the India's growing numbers of brand-conscious buyers and luxury-enthusiasts in close touch with all that is happening, that is new and that comes straight through the experts from the world of luxury."
And here are some of the features of the portal which will attract everyone from a fashion lover to travel enthusiast -
- You can browse the latest and best in various categories that include Fashion, Travel, Leisure, Motoring, Home & Style and Life.
- The content is shared by experienced writers, artists and design specialists who have tried to give a distinctive look and feel to the website.
- The information shared is not only for a privileged few but also for people who love knowing bout fine living and finer details of luxury no matter they stay in metros or Tier 2&3 cities.
- The topics covered on the website focus on global tastes, thus covering Indian as well as International trends and stories.
- If you are thinking that as the website is covering luxury, it would be complicated to go through or understand by the Indian audience, then you are proven wrong by the carefully written and explained posts.
- Personalities like HH Maharaja Gaj Singh, Rosita Missoni - founder of the Italian fashion house Missoni, Malav Shroff - boating tycoon, Dinaz Madhukar - President of DLF Emporio, Riccardo Bestetti – creator of bespoke Italian men's shoes, are a few known names from among the selection of famous aesthetes joining in the cause of TheLuxe Café .
- The portal features a simple yet attractive user layout which is easy-to-browse and neat.
- Covering a wide range of topics, the portal would make you feel more close and informed about the latest and best in luxury.