Review / Haul - AliExpress.com !!!6:01:00 PM
Finally my exams got over and am back home for few days. Wow !! what a relief it is to be back at home, enjoying " Ghar ka yummy khaana " and ofcourse the ' Laad- pyaar" of all the famiky members :D.
Anyways in the last couple of weeks I have started writing for Cupid Speaks- a youth platform to share your thoughts and ideas. And my recent article is about how facebook is taking a toll over our own lives. You all can have a read here . This issue has concerned me a lot recently and I feel very bad looking at how badly Facebook is affecting our lives. Don't you all agree too??
Moving back to the blog post- I had mentioned a few weeks earlier that I had purchased a TOPSHOP bag from Aliexpress.com and was eagerly waiting for it to arrive and finally it has comeeeeee !!! so this post is all about it and the website.
- The website is the best place to find all the latest designs for jewellery, bags and Clothes etc. at very low prices.
- As the website generally has wholesalers selling their products in lots, you need to refine your search by looking for FREE DELIVERY and Min. Order 1 unit only options.
- The bag already priced at £36 cost me only $19.89 and no extra custom charges etc were charged to me.
- I paid through my VISA debit card, and website has a secure payment page and ensures that payment is not sent to the seller until and unless we receive our shipment.
- The seller had promised delivery in 10-15days, though I received it in 20days ( from the date of placing the order, the seller takes 2-3days for processing the order). So I believe its not a bad period considering they don't charge for Shipping.
- The package came without any damages and defects, wrapped in a plastic bag. The seller also sent me a pair of pearl earrings with GUESS printed on them :P
- The colour looks slightly different from as shown in the pictures, but then that's because of the lighting and effects, so I was expecting a li'l variation.
|Clicked through my phone|
|The pearl earrings they sent as a gift : )|
|Pictures from the Topshop website.|