Get SMARTER, Online Shopping Freaks !!! Lemme tell you how !! 8)12:32:00 AM
I hope you all are doing good !! This post is not about my various shopping hauls or the OOTD that I had been thinking to post since a long time !! : P
But yessss about a topic I have been thinking about very strongly since last few months !!
With the increase of online shopping sites and fashion bloggers, we can see many facebook pages and some special sales websites / new websites coming up with tempting clothes and accessories at very reasonable prices !!
And thinking that these must be from the LIMITED / Designer collection - we all get tempted to buy them at the very 1st look !!
But wait !! Did you ever think that the sellers might be getting it from somewhere else too and selling it to us at relatively much higher prices !! So how to get the BEST VALUE and the BEST PRICED goods ???
Well here are a few tips which would help you in doing BETTER & SMARTER ONLINE SHOPPING !!
- There are many wholesale websites selling Export surplus items or China made goods at very low prices plus free international shipping.
- If you wanna purchase a single item you can customize your search and look for items offering free international shipping and minimum 1 piece purchase.
- If you like some item at a website / Facebook page- check out the authenticity of the item- ask the seller if its custom made or imported.
- Check the item first at websites like- Aliexpress.com , wholesale-dress.net, dinodirect.com etc. which sell the items directly from the Chinese wholesellers and also at much cheaper rates.
- Sometimes the items are sold saying that - We have only 1 EXCLUSIVE piece- that's not always true- Its a selling STRATEGY !! So dont be in the misconception that you are the lone proud owner of that item.
- Dying to buy that TOPSHOP bag or ZARA dress you saw at the brand website- Search it at google to check the sellers giving out export surplus stock at almost half the prices ( or even low ).
- The most ideal approach towards saving big bucks as you shop online is to hunt down some good deals on auction or price comparison website.
- However, make sure that you don’t fall prey to scam deals which are being offered on low-quality products. Cheap shopping doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on buying inefficient and useless products. It all depends on how and where you invest your money.
- Shop with the websites offering secure payment options only. And most of the international websites require an international debit card / credit card or a Paypal account. Paypal is in my views the safest online payment option, you can connect your bank account to it easily.