How are you all doing? Enjoying the crazy hot weather?? :D Lol silly me, how can one enjoy such a hot weather..
Please Rain God listen to us... and give North India some RAINNNNNNNNNN !!! :( :(
I do hope god listens to me soon, anyways getting back to the post- many of the readers have requested me to share my latest Haul post from Sarojini Nagar Market, Delhi! And well as we girls love flea markets sooo much, I thought of sharing an interesting post about What one MUST BUY from Sarojini Nagar Market !!
If you are a Delhiite, I am sure you must have visited this market or else atleast must have heard your friends boasting about their cool finds from Sarojini at throw away prices.
Well you can get the trendy clothes from Sarojini Nagar too, if you read on to know what you must buy the next time you visit SN market.
- Florals - This trend can never go out of fashion, and SN proves it too with floral dresses, shirts, tops, skirts etc. available in the market every season, every time and almost at every shop. So if you love this cute trend too, make it sure that you check out the floral collection there.
- Latest Trends - Polkas, Peter Pan collars, leopard prints, lace, sequins or cut-out shoulders, I believe latest trends come to this market even before they reach the fashion labels at major malls in India. So if you want to own the latest runway trends at throw away prices, make sure to search for them at our very own SN.
- Day dresses - Going for a vacation, casual day out with friends or a lunch date, and unsure about what to wear? Well cute day dresses in cotton and chiffon are a must buy and you'll get them from SN in not more than 200-250 bucks. You can try out short, knee-length and maxi dresses in various patterns which are available at most of the shops.
- Shorts / Skirts - Though finding your waist size might be an issue, but if you know how to get your fit from flea markets, SN has huge options for you. From leopard prints to polka dots, the market has even skirts and shorts in elastic pattern for those who don't want to risk buying a smaller or bigger waist.
- Wardrobe basics - Shrugs, vests, camisoles, stockings - you name the color and they have it. I find it stupid to spend thousands on these wardrobe basics which I know I'll be using often and thus replacing them every season. So I find it better to buy them from SN in different colors to mix and match.
- Accessories / Sling Bags - This market has a huge range of accessories like jewelry, scarves, hair pins and awesome sling bags and clutches which are available at reasonable prices so that you can buy as many as you want to mix and match with your outfits.
I hope you all liked this post. I am very eager to know about your comments or further suggestions on this !! :)
Also, I have completed shopping for gifts for the Anniversary Giveaway I'll be having in JUNE !! But well lets keep it a secret for now ;) But trust me you are all gonna be surprised :D