Wishing you all a very Happy New Year as I am back with the first post of 2015.
If you are a regular reader of my blog, you must have already noticed that I am a huge Forever 21 fan and I have been shopping a lot lately from F21. So, when F21 had started their online store in India a few months back I was more than excited.
Even though I visit F21 stores here in Delhi almost every weekend, most of the times I miss on getting my favorite items as they get sold out too soon. Especially during the Sale period, it is almost impossible to find you favorite products in your size. Therefore, their online website is a boon for F21 lovers like me.
A couple of weeks back they were having an online-exclusive 20% Off on their Dresses section, that's when I decided to make my first purchase.
Here are more pictures and my experience with the Forever 21 India online shopping website -
- I shopped for a floral pullover, LBD, lace skirt and a chain bracelet
- I received my package within 3-4 days after placing my order
- The website has a layout similar to their international website which is divided into 6 categories - What's New, Women, F21 Contemporary, Men, Sale and Lookbooks
- The categories are further divided into product categories like Dresses, Skirts, Outerwear etc. making it easier to browse and search your favorite items
- Each product page features multiple images of the product giving you a clear idea of how the product looks
- A Size Chart and Product Information is also provided with each product giving more idea about the particular product
- They keep updating their SALE section with latest offers and Online-exclusive deals often
- Product payment methods currently available are - Visa, Maestro, Master Card, American Express, F21 gift cards, Store Credits and E-gift certificates
- FREE Shipping is available on all orders above INR 2500
|Little black dress with Crochet work|
|Lace midi skirt|
|Floral cropped pullover|
|Hearts metal Bracelet|
So, have you shopped at F21 online store yet? Let me know what you think about my haul in Comments below.