Review - Philips Essential Care Air Straightener6:48:00 PM
Today I am going to write a review for the latest styling tool in the market - Air Straightener - a part of the PHILIPS' Essential Care range. This styler priced at Rs 1695 claims to gently dry and straighten your hair while protecting them.
I have naturally wavy hair which act as per their mood. I know it sounds funny but my hair sometimes look and feel really smooth after wash and sometimes get very frizzy. So, while I have thought about getting them rebonded or smoothened, the after-effects of using chemicals scare me a lot.
I have tried many styling products before but it involves a lot of time to straighten the hair without causing them any damage. Therefore, when I was contacted to review this styling product, I was more than eager to try and see if it works well.
What the brand claims -
Dry & style at once - the new Philips Essential Care air straightener allows you to achieve naturally straight hair, while providing care to your hair with the ThermoProtect temperature.
- The styler has an easy-to-use shape which has a good grip and hold.
- The bristles are wide enough to go through the hair smoothly while combing them.
- I used the styler for around 10 minutes to straighten my towel-dried hair and the results were really good.
- I used the Air Straightener at the low heat mode and it gave my hair a smooth look with a visible difference in the texture which you can see in the images below -
|Air Straightened hair|
- I used the styler only for 10 minutes as I was in a hurry, but I am sure it can straighten the hair really well if used for 15-20 minutes at the higher temperature.
- The styler also made my hair soft to touch which is difficult to achieve when you use a regular iron or straightener on your hair.