I am at home currently and totally enjoying with loads of shopping and sleep :D But the weather suckss !! : ( I sooo much hate summers..
Anyways I have been very irregular with my blogposts this month, because otherwise I make sure to write atleast twice a week. Not only to be in constant touch with my readers, but also because writing for my blog gives me a satisfaction !! : ) Soo I would definitely try to be more regular now !!
BEWARE - This is going to be a really longggggggg Post !!!
Back to the title of the post, I read about this Blog Project/Campaign where majority of the bloggers are sharing few things they are afraid to tell their readers. Reading their thoughts, I found myself agreeing to many of them and well finally I am also going to share my personal thoughts with you all which I had always been afraid of, thinking I might be laughed at or disliked for it !!!
- I am not photogenic/model-like - I love getting myself clicked and always keep pestering my friends or cousins to click my pictures whenever we go out. But its a truth that I am not a Size-Zero or have a very photogenic face. That is why earlier when I had started my blog I was afraid of posting my pictures because I thought I looked fat and ugly, and why would one be interested in looking at my outfit posts !! But my thinking changed once I followed more fashion blogs which looked more realistic and gave me the confidence to show my imperfections too. But still I don't call myself a fashion blogger completely because in my mind somewhere I think a Fashion Blogger needs to be very beautiful and having a slim figure !! Infact I sometimes feel insecure and wish I was taller and slimmer looking at some fashion bloggers who look just PERFECT : |
- I love SALES - Yes Yes Yes !! I am a shopaholic and I go crazy hearing the word SALEEE !! I mean come onnn, you get to buy the clothes and accessories at less than half the original price at the season end sales of majority of the brands. And you know what, I even proudly tell my friends that I purchased it at SALE, whenever they ask me about a particular thing I am wearing or carrying. Though its not that I don't shop from my favorite brands at regular prices too, but during SALES, I shop like crazy!! Infact I find it silly buying plain tees or tops at prices more than INR1000 ( $20roughly) because they are worn often and one tends to change them every season. So what's the fun spending thousands over casual clothes? So I prefer buying casual clothes during sales or from Flea markets.
- I don't like wearing High heels for casual outings/shopping - Ok no offence to anyone reading this, but I find it insane to wear high heels while going out for shopping or casually to a mall or hanging out with friends. I mean for parties, dinners and clubbing- heels still seem fine as one just have to walk a little. But for casual day outs one needs to walk a lot !! And I get really surprised when I see girls wearing stilettos and sky high heels at the malls, looking visibly uncomfortable. I am totally a FLATS / low heel (like wedges) person whenever I have to go shopping or movies with my friends. As for me comfort comes FIRST !!
- I wish to have a hugeeee Wardrobe - My regular readers till now might have known about my Shopping fever !! And my wardrobe is just piling up and up with more clothes, shoes and handbags.. Well my favorite brands have been ZARA, Vero Moda and Forever 21 and I wish to have more gorgeous brands in my wardrobe but that would still take time.. My dream is to have a hugeee wardrobe with clothes, accessories and shoes from almost every brand in the market !! Remember Carrie's closet in Sex and the City.. Ohh how I wish I could have the same wardrobe !! : |
- I can't wear MAKE-UP very often - I know all of us love Make-up, but for me I do adore make-up and even have a nice collection of cosmetics. But I can't wear make-up very often !! For now I have been applying Maybelline BB Cream regularly and I wear a Kajal once in 2-3days. I try to apply my Lakme Lip Love lipgloss atleast once daily, but many a times I simply forget applying any makeup at all. I have seen soo many bloggers turning out so well in every outfit post, with perfect make-up and attire, but I simply can't apply make-up while going out. Maybe because I am too lazy or feel its a waste of time !! But during functions or clubbing, I do apply a nice eye-shadow and blusher !! : )