Hope you are all doing good..
Since past few days I got many queries about shopping with ASOS.com, an international shopping website offering free shipping internationally.
I had tried making a purchase with them in the past too, but my debit card would never work with their server. So finally, when my friend got her new debit card I tried making a purchase and Voilaa..It was successful. I placed an order for a very cute & smart pair of ASOS Pleat Front Twill Trousers and a Boudoir Lace Bandeau.
I received the pair of trousers today so thought of writing this post as a reply to all the queries and also sharing my experience with the website.
What I loved about the website-
- Free Shipping- So far the only international website I have come across offering free shipping without any minimum purchase required. What more a shopaholic could ask for?
- Great Variety- You can find products from different brands as well as from ASOS's home brands at the website. And they have soo much to offer.
- Fast delivery- I placed my order on 20th November and well in exact 10days I have it in my hands. That's super quick. Isn't it?
- Sales & Discounts- They keep having regular discounts & sales, so one can get their favorite items at great prices.
No custom duties or taxes were charged for my purchase.
- There's a 30% custom duty charged on the total order value starting this year :(
Other than that, the website is a boon for online shopping freaks.
And I am in love with my trousers, infact this is the first pair of Ready-made trousers which have fit me perfectly and just like second skin..
Here are a few pictures of my purchase-
Did you like my purchase? What do you feel about Asos.com?
Share your views in the comments below. Would love to know.
Loads of love.
UPDATE (Apr'15) - For all the orders placed with ASOS before April till last year, I didn't have to pay any kind of Custom fees. But recently they have tied up with an Indian courier partner which sends you a mail after you place your order to pay a Customs & Duty fee which can be around 30-40% of your order value. :(