Last week, the Selfie lovers in Delhi (including us) had a gala time as we received some useful and interesting tips to click those perfect selfies in an exclusive photography session with the famous celebrity photographer Dabboo Ratnani.
The one-of-its-kind photography session was organised by OPPO and Times Fresh Face especially for the finalists of the OPPO Times Fresh Face 2016 and we were also lucky to get some handy tips for clicking stylish selfies.
During the workshop, Dabboo Ratnani offered the tips with the Selfie Expert ie. OPPO F1s and the newly launched OPPO A57 that are the best smartphones in the market currently loaded with technologically advanced features to click those unstoppable selfies.
Here are a few tips shared during the workshop that helped us understand the Art of Clicking Perfect Selfies :
- Make sure the light is Perfect - The best selfies come when the lights are bright and highlight the things that you want to show in the selfie. Fluorescent lights should be avoided as they can ruin any photo.
- Know your Best Angle - Well this isn't anymore a secret, as a lot of us prefer taking our selfies in that best-angle. But if you haven't figured out yours yet, try yours in different ways before you find an angle that focuses your best features and make them streamlined. One useful tip is to keep your chin down and hold the camera up a bit higher than face level.
- Crop it Right - We aren't talking about the crop top trend here, but the way to crop your selfie to hide the unwanted features like a weird underarm or heavy arms.
- Use Filters - All thanks to various in-built filters in the OPPO Selfie Expert as well as a lot of editing apps, you can use these filters to make your selfie rock on social media.
- Get Makeup for Rescue - No Light? Don't worry, use your favorite highlighter to give your skin an amazing glow that won't be hidden in the selfie. Or use a bold lipstick to get a cool natural effect in the selfie.