Hope you all read my latest review for Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour. While writing the review and reading the feedback, I realized that many of us are still hesitant when it comes to hair colouring and its effects, benefits etc.
So, in this post I am going to cover the major Do's and Don't of Colouring Your Hair :
- Do a Skin Hypersensitivity Test atleast 48 hours before colouring your hair by following the instructions provided on the back.
- If it's the first time you are colouring your hair or considering to try a new colour, there are a couple of things to keep in mind when picking your shade. Here is a quick read that will help you choose the right colour - http://www.godrejexpert.com/expert-corner/blog/find-your-perfect-hair-colour/28 . Visit your hair stylist or a professional salon to know what shades would look best on your skin tone.
- If you are not sure about how long you would like to keep the hair colour on, go for a temporary hair colour that will add shine, tone, and enhance your look.
- Choose Ammonia-free hair colours that save your hair from any kind of damage like Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour is ammonia-free and also hair aloe and milk proteins that gives your hair beautiful colour and dekhbhaal. Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour nourishes your hair without causing any damage and gives it the Dekhbhaal it needs.
- To preserve your hair colour, try to protect them from direct sunlight by using hats, scarves and UV-protection sprays.
- Go for a hair colour that includes nourishing ingredients like Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour which is rich in goodness of aloe vera and milk protein that conditions the hair.
- Always mix the colourant and developer in equal proportions to achieve best results. Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour sachets make hair colouring easy as Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour comes with pre-measured sachets which helps you get the perfect proportion without any confusion.
- Post colouring your hair, go for shampoos and conditioners that are specifically meant for coloured-hair and will add longevity to the colour. Preferably, choose organic products that would strengthen the hair and reduce the chemical damage that colouring may cause.
- Post the first application, avoid washing your hair for next 48 hours to protect the hair colour.
- A colour that looks good on another person may or may not suit you. Also, remember that every shade looks different on every hair type and skin colour. So choose your hair colour wisely.The Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour comes in Five gorgeous shades - Natural Black (1.00), Black Brown (3.00), Dark Brown (4.06), Natural Brown (4.00), & Burgundy (4.16)
- Wait for atleast 2 months if your hair has been coloured with henna or hair colour containing metallic salts.