While the rains are blessing us by pouring once in a while, the hot Summer weather is still here to stay. As soon as you step out of the house, you can feel the scorching heat literally burning your skin. So much so that I prefer staying indoors the entire week except from the times when I have to step out to reach office and do important chores.
If you think that stepping out for a few minutes in the sun would not harm your skin, you are truly mistaken. Even a slight exposure to the sun in this weather can cause dryness, dark spots and make us look older than we are!
That’s why, in Summer, it is really important to follow certain steps to ensure that our skin remains hydrated and well protected.
Here, I have covered by Top Five Summer Secrets to beat the Heat and keep your Skin happy and healthy -
- Daily Skincare Regime : No matter how busy you are, it is really necessary to follow a proper skincare regime including Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing twice a day, to keep the skin soft and supple.
- Sunglasses : The only way to keep the eyes protected from harmful UV rays and look stylish as well this summer is by opting for trendy eyewear.
- Sunburn Protection : Extreme exposure to sun rays can not only cause tanning but also can be a cause of sunburn and rashes. While you can visit a salon to get rid of the tanning, but honestly who has the time for a weekly salon visit?
I have found it super useful when I have to go out right after work. I just change my flats into a pair of stunning heels, have a 5 minute facial with Spinz Sun Tan Remover and I’m ready to go.
My favourite part about the product is that it can be used anywhere. You just need 5 minutes- wash your face, apply the product, watch that clock and you’re done!
- Hydration : I make sure to have atleast 10-12 glasses of water daily including other liquids like Fresh juices, chaach etc. to keep myself hydrated which also contributes to a clear, smooth skin.
- Lip Balms : If you believed that your lips can get chapped and dry only during Winter season, Think again! Lips tend to dry and get flaky even during summers due to the scorching sun.