- For a formal event wear a pair of sequined pants or skirt with a neutral top to balance out the shine. Finish the look with a great pair of shoes and statement clutch.
- For a party look, you can wear your sequined skirt or pants with a tank top or casual tee. Add a chunky necklace if you want to have a bold look.
- If sequined skirts or pants are just too bold for you, you can also go for sequined tops which are much easier to pair. Wear your sequined top with leather pants or jeans for a more chic look.
- If you are a fan of blazers, pair a sequin cardigan with jeans and a button-down shirt. This look works best for day and night both, just by adding the right pair of shoes.
- If too much sequins are just not your thing, simply add a pair of sequined heels, a shiny bag or a belt to add a dash of bling to your look!
|Top - Forever 21|
Skirt - Precious Melove
Heels - ZARA
Clutch - Accessorize
Watch - ALDO
Earrings - Forever 21