Review - Parachute Advansed Deep Nourish & Soft Touch Body Lotion12:00:00 AM
"Parachute Advanced Body Lotion by Marico is available in 2 variants -- Soft Touch for Dry Skin and Deep Nourish for Extra Dry Skin, it has been launched in a convenient and exciting pump pack, just worth Rs160 for 400ml!
The lotion is loaded with the goodness of coconut milk, the all-natural way to make skin feel soft and smooth this winter. After all, everybody loves winters for providing an escape from the scorching summer months and unmanageable sultry days. But then winter does come with its share of troubles. Especially for the skin --- the patches of dryness on the upper arms or back, the parched feeling of the palms, feet and ear-lobes and in severe cases, the flaky dry skin on the forehead.
This skin menace can be taken care of effectively with the use of Parachute Advanced Body Lotion. It’s 100% natural moisturizers formulation not just seeps deep into the skin, but also replenishes the skin’s natural oils – to bring back the natural charm and glow of the skin!"
This is what the company has to say about the Body Lotion, and they are right to a great extent.
I had tried each lotion for a week and currently using Soft Touch lotion as my skin doesn't tend to be extra dry.
My Take on the Parachute Advansed Body Lotion :
- The first thing which attracted me was the curvy shape of the bottles, which makes them look very feminine.
- With one pump of the lotion, you get enough amount to apply on both of the arms. Also, the lotion which has a soothing fragrance with a hint of coconut scent, gets absorbed to the skin very easily.
- The lotion really made my skin very soft and supple and the effect lasted for 5-6 hours.
- If you have extremely dry skin, Deep Nourish variant would be the best for you!
- According to the economical price, this body lotion works wonders.
Loads of love