Today I am doing a review post after a long time, but I am the most excited about this one.
I am going to write about a product that has definitely solved half (if not all) of my parlour woes, and has come as a knight in a shining armour in my hectic schedule.
With my blog and job as a social media consultant, I hardly get time for myself - especially for daily chores and regular parlour visits. To make the matters worse, all the parlours in my locality close by 8pm while I am able to reach home only post 8.30pm.
That's why since past few weeks, I literally had to skip a lot of my parlour appointments and was looking for a product that I can use at home that could solve some of my worries - like the regular threading sessions. And that's when I was introduced to the amazing new launch by Veet - Sensitive Touch™ Beauty Trimmer - that promised to work on face - especially brows and upper-lips effectively, without damaging the skin.
Now, ofcourse I was very apprehensive to try this product at first - as I have never used a razor or even wax on my face - and even the thought of something going wrong with my facial skin scares me.
But I met a team of experts at Veet and when I was assured that this product is different and is designed specially for sensitive skin areas like upper lip, side burns, eyebrows and bikini lines.
- I decided to give it a try.
Read on to know my experience about Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer -
With new Veet Sensitive Touch you can now easily achieve the precise look you always wished for. It quickly and gently cuts and shapes your hair on sensitive and delicate body areas such as face, bikini line and underarms
- QUICK & GENTLE: easily remove any unwanted hair in one go with no fear of cuts.
- HIGH PRECISION: dedicated accessories to get precise shaping and styling
- Also ideal also for quick touch-ups
- Water rinse-able.
The first thing that really impressed me about the Veet Sensitive Touch is that it comes with attachments that work well with different body types. It contains :
For Face :
1 x 2 Sided Trimming head – 16mm and 6mm
1 x comb attachment (2mm & 4mm) to uniform hair length
1 x Styler cap
Other Body parts:
1 x 1 sided Trimming Head (20mm) and 1 x comb attachment to uniform hair length
1 x Cleaning brush, 1 x Beauty pouch and 1 x AA Battery
How to Use :
Now, I will be doing a detailed video and post about the best practices to make the most of this Trimmer and get desired results, I would explain the key usage points here :
- While using the trimmer for eyebrows- use the small head provided with the kit and add the comb. Steadily move the trimmer against the direction of hair growth to trim the brows.
- For further shaping of eyebrows, remove the comb and use the high precision head. Touch skin lightly and push it across the eyebrows.
- Similarly, for smaller skin areas like upper lips and chin, one can use the high precision head and move it in opposite direction of hair growth.
- For shaving the bikini line, use the large head provided in the kit. Touch the skin lightly and move the trimmer in the opposite direction of hair growth.
PS : You can now buy the Veet Sensitive Touch trimmer at a special discount on Amazon by clicking here - Shop Online !