Today I would have a quick post about Maybelline BB Cream,, Yea Yea I know you have read all about it at various blogs and websites and I am sure you all must have tried it out too!!
But hey, this is my take on how much I liked or disliked it !! 8)
I had wanted to purchase this cream ever since it was introduced but due to some reason or other, it was getting delayed.
2-3weeks back I went to NEW U ( A chain of Cosmetics store ) to buy a red lipstick for me, which I found in the Maybelline Color Sensational Range in FATAL RED. It is the perfect red I was looking for !!
And well there I saw Maybelline BB cream too and decided to try it out finally. The sales girl said that the RADIANCE shade would look the best at me, so I purchased the cream and the lipstick.
Though I was looking for a Coral lipstick too, but couldn't find the perfect shade.
( PS : Please suggest some nice affordable Coral Lipstick which is not too shiny and not very Matt).
Back to the BB cream, I have been using it since 15days now and Frankly, am in love with it! It seriously does what it says ( which you all might have read at the tube or in the Ads, the 8 benefits).
What I liked about the cream-
- The tube shape and size, which is very handy and can be easily carried in a handbag or pouch. : )
- The shade complements my skin tone perfectly, not even slightly darker or lighter.
- I don't have to worry about applying a sunscreen or moisturizer separately as it does both the tasks.
- The best part is that I used to avoid applying any kind of creams in Summers, as I sweat a lott.. But this cream does not melt away with sweat on my face.. Yay.. : )
- Though the price (Rs 199) as compared to the tube size ( only 18ml) seems to be high , but as only a small quantity is required to apply on the face, I believe it would last for around 4-6weeks. ( hopefully).
- Though it doesn't totally hide all the blemishes, but it definitely gives an even tone and brightens the face.